Monday, February 3, 2014

Pets are Barbie victims too

McKee: Pets are Barbie victims too
February 2014 Super Bowl Sunday 

(6 month time limit has been reached so the McKee's take a cheap shot Play by Play transcript) 

Good Afternoon, Barbie Wars Fans. We have an exciting Play by Play update for you today. I know most of you have been on the edge of your seat for “whats coming up next” and I'd say it's particularly interesting living day to day wondering “WHEN” the next hit was going to be, but I tell you what folks No one excepted the 6 month fumble from the Morris’. We have been watching the exhilarating tension between the 2 families’s for years now and the stakes were getting very high. 

The McKee’s saw their chance to bring the game back down with a dirty undercut to the Morris Animals.

Wait did I hear you right? The animals? Yes.. yes, that is correct they're telling me that the McKee’s snuck in to the Morris’ home while they were at The McKee’s Mothers Super Bowl party and put Barbie Polar Fleece coats on the unsuspecting Puppies Wilber and Cheery and wait there’s more.. Anza the Cat also got a  Barbie crinkly cat bag to sleep in, that’s a low blow. 
This play was created by Little dude who had been on the sidelines. 
Way to go McKee team. 








No comments:

Post a Comment