Thursday, July 5, 2012

Barbie Bricks!

Mckee: Barbie Bricks!
August 2010



Here are what I like to call Barbie Bricks, We use two 80 pound bags of ceMent and incased the Barbie’s in different positions. With the idea we burry the bricks to only where it just looks like I stuck dolls into the ground and you can easily pull them up, when you make the attempt you can’t because well there in 5 inches of concrete underground. The original plan was to dig holes in his pebble path and have them creepily emerging from his walkway but when I got there I realized his path had weed protector under the rocks that I could not dig through, quick thinking I was going to hide them around the yard, but the dog already ate one Barbie I did not want them to find and eat more so it HAD to be in the garden… well while I’m here lets dig the garden up. So here is the show case of “Barbie Bricks”














No comments:

Post a Comment